Saturday, March 10, 2012


It suddenly occurred to me that not all blog posts have to be profound.  I know, I know -- duh.  I've been struggling to write regularly on this blog for over a year now...and I have struggled because I'm always waiting for the lightning to strike and the clouds to scroll back with the topic of my blog post engraved on the sky.  Yeah.  So now you know why I haven't posted much.

As I was cutting vegetables with my husband for a healthy, yummy meal, I thought: Of the blog posts I enjoy reading, probably 80% are everyday posts about everyday things.  The other 20% are profound or profound-ish.

So this post is a tribute to everyday posts about piles of laundry and making soup.  May there be more of them in my future.  And may my profound posts be more profound in the halo of their influence.

1 comment: